NCSG open membership policy discussion - Wednesday 12th at 13-15 UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Jan 12 13:43:11 CET 2011

For the meeting starting at 1300 UTC, remember to send me a phone number if you are unable to use one of the number provided in the web site referenced below.

I will also be on https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?13_january_motions  and will try to pay attention to that during the meeting for problems etc...

thanks

a.