Public comment reminder

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Jan 4 12:58:07 CET 2011

Dear all,

I hope you all had a relaxing and good break and I would like to take this opportunity and wish you all a happy and prosperous 2011.

The public comment period is on and there are some issues that I think are of particular interests to NCUC/NCSG. I would like to invite those of you who have the time to submit your comments on some of these issues. I would think that of particular interest is the Final Applicant Guidebook (the public comment period for this ends on January 15) and the ATRT recommendations.

You may find all the issues open for public comment here: http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/

Many thanks

KK

--