Open NCSG Policy discussions

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Jan 3 21:33:43 CET 2011

Hi,

I have set up a doodle trying to find a time for our next three meetings. 12 Jan and 3, 4 Feb.

http://www.doodle.com/xti8sdmcw85rubf8

There are NO good world wide times, so the idea is pain sharing. I plan to take the top 3 times (as long as they have some positive votes) and schedule the 3 upcoming meetings for those times. I have used the 12th, and will schedule that meeting for the most popular time. Assuming there are two other times that have some positive votes, will try to schedule 2,23 Feb for the less popular times."

Please try to stretch in terms of the times when you might be able to attend.  The more people who attend, the better the discussion of policy direction can be.  I am hoping that we can have a majority of the council members at the meeting no matter what time we end up selecting.

thanks

a.