Everybody wants to rule the world - especially the GAC

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Feb 24 11:17:03 CET 2011

Thanks for circulating this Robin. I am with you - it is the moon plus something more.

For the trademark issues, most of these I have addressed in my personal blog posting (also submitted to CircleId) - "A Fairness 'scorecard' for trademark protection under the new gTLDs), available here: http://www.circleid.com/posts/a_fairness_scorecard_for_trademark_protection_under_the_new_gtlds/ and here http://www.komaitis.org/1/post/2011/02/a-fairness-scorecard-for-trademark-protection-under-the-new-gtlds.html

If NCUC/NCSG agrees, I can always tweak it and submit it on our behalf.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA