New petition to oppose the GAC veto - please sign!

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Feb 17 18:49:34 CET 2011

Yes thanks Milton - same here.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA