Brussels Mtg with GAC & Board: who's going?

Drake William william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Wed Feb 16 08:37:32 CET 2011

Hello

On Feb 15, 2011, at 10:34 PM, Robin Gross wrote:

> Did any of our members obtain an acceptance from ICANN to their request to participate at the GAC-Board meeting in Brussels at the end of the month?

Just got word, below, that they are now able to seat all those who RSVPed by the deadline.  So far known NCSG attendees are Avri, Rudy, and myself—anyone else?  I've heard several hundred observers will be there, so the other stakeholder groups will presumably be far better represented.

Need to finalize and plan dissemination of the NC input docs…

Bill

Begin forwarded message: