[] Regarding space for observers at the GAC-Board Consultation

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Wed Feb 16 07:50:11 CET 2011

Hi,

Seems ICANN will arrange the usual remote access
<http://blog.icann.org/2011/02/update-on-icann-boardgac-consultation-on-new-gtlds/>

... "Similarly, ICANN¹s meeting team has been
working hard on ensuring that, logistically, we
have a meeting that is accessible not only to
those participating, but also for those
interested members of the community either in
person or through the normal channels of remote
participation that we provide at an ICANN
meeting."

Adam