statement on USG proposal GAC-Board Discussion on Rec. 6

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Fri Feb 11 18:37:04 CET 2011

Hi guys,

Attached the statement addressing the trademark stuff. I suggest we leave this open for comments from our members as much as we can so they have time to review it. The GAC meeting is on February 28, 2011 so there is some time left - no reason to rush this as long as we have it ready 3-4 days before the Brussels meeting.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA