GAC-Board meeting in Brussels now

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Feb 28 10:51:42 CET 2011

Hi

Just a quick reminder that this much anticipated meeting is happening now and continues tomorrow.  The GAC's "scorecard" of advice on new gTLD issues, staff background papers, webcast, scribe text and Adobe Connect are all at http://meetings.icann.org/board-gac-spring11.  There's also a twitter feed #ICANN.  We observers have no speaking rights in the room, but if any members have particular issues/questions they'd like to raise in other contexts feel free.  We're currently talking about root scaling…

Best,

Bill