NCUC letter for SOPA/PIPA -- ih thread link on SOPA

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 22 16:26:15 CET 2011

A lot of interesting stuff has been said on the internet-history mailing
list over at postel.org on the subject of SOPA on a thread about the EFF
calling for tech people signatures against the bill.

Interested people can consult the whole thread here
<http://mailman.postel.org/pipermail/internet-history/2011-December/thread.html>.

Most interesting exchanges came from answers to and from Richard Bennet,
as well as an argument debate (thx Dorothy ;) ) between John Curran and
Paul Vixie.

Nicolas