Open letter to ICANN from the Legal Counsels of intergovernmental organizations

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Mon Dec 19 18:12:21 CET 2011

Don't IGOs have an automatic observer status in GAC?  ITU used to attend,
OECD I think still does.  Sort of makes it a bit late to be demanding
special treatment now?

Adam