New GTLDs: Upcoming GNSO Council Meeting

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 18 22:17:32 CET 2011

NCUC statement was discussed and agreed to during the last NCSG-wide
monthly meeting. I do not recall NPOC attending anthough they were expected
for the second hour. Certain agenda items were shuffled to be acomodate
their arrival, but they did not come to the NCSG meeting.