Role of Liaisons was Re: [] New GTLDs: ...

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 13 21:37:48 CET 2011

I'll third this (and did laughed out loud at Joly's nudge.)

And at the risk of appearing to flip-flop, I agree with William on the
plurality of acceptable ways to liaise and their dependance on context.

OTOH, i felt more than comfortable arguing with Evan, thereby
understanding ALAC's set of positions.

Nicolas