CEO search starts off in a promising vein

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Tue Dec 13 12:06:29 CET 2011

I agree, but there are some curious requirements, e.g, in "professional
experience and skills", in order to apply, the candidate should show
"success in managing ICANN’s evolution as an organization, complex
issues and programs, and key contracts".

"Illogical time-machine riddle", Spock sez.

--c.a.