[NCUC Election] Vote reminder - PLEASE DO VOTE

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Dec 7 17:09:48 CET 2011

Dear Konstantinos

I know I asked before, and since it was a request ignored I am in danger of being considered a pest for asking yet again, but is there a public list of the eligible voters in this election. How are people to know whether they were supposed to receive ballots?

Also, the NCUC charter as far as I remember doesn't have a quorum requirement on elections (does it?), so with just one candidate per position and no one campaigning for people to vote the "None of the Above' position, NCUC should be set with its leadership no matter how many people vote.

avri