NCUC elections voting-slight delay

Remmy Nweke remmyn at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 21:34:31 CET 2011

Thnks KK
I received a tally for the vote and I am sure some other guys did. I have
even voted.
Thanks for all the efforts.

--
REMMY NWEKE
Executive Board member, Nigeria Internet Registration Association
GSM: 234-8023122558, 8033592762, 8051000475, 8099400183
Editor, ITREALMS Online,
www.itrealms.com.ng
First runner up, Highway Africa New Media awards 2010
Follow us@: www.twitter.com/ITRealmsOnline
Keep a date @ *Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum on Internet Governance for
Development,
March 8 and 9, 2012,* Golden-Gate Paradise, Ikoyi-Lagos.
Call: 234-8023725607 for sponsorship & participation
email: remnekkv at gmail.com;
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.blogspot.com;
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng
Winner, first FOSSFA-Deutsche Welle African Reporter Award 2010

*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.