FW: [gnso-iocrc-dt] REMINDER / First call for GAC/GNSO issues related to International Olympic Committee (IOC) & Red Cross (RC) names discussion group

Joy Liddicoat joy at APC.ORG
Wed Dec 14 00:54:05 CET 2011

Hi all – just a follow up from today’s NCSG open policy discussion. An
informal GNSO Council group has been established to work on issues related
to the IOC and RC names discussion (details below). An update will be
provided after this meeting (there is no formal agenda and this is the
group’s first meeting), but please do forward any comments if you wish.

Kind regards

Joy

From: owner-gnso-iocrc-dt at icann.org [mailto:owner-gnso-iocrc-dt at icann.org]
On Behalf Of Gisella Gruber-White
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December 2011 6:46 a.m.
To: gnso-iocrc-dt at icann.org
Cc: GNSO Secretariats
Subject: [gnso-iocrc-dt] REMINDER / First call for GAC/GNSO issues related
to International Olympic Committee (IOC) & Red Cross (RC) names discussion
group

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the first call for the GAC/GNSO issues related
to International Olympic Committee (IOC) & Red Cross (RC) names discussion
group is scheduled on Wednesday 14 December 2011 at 1900 UTC.

11:00 PST, 14:00 EST,  19:00 London, 20:00 CET

for other places see:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IOCRC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IOCRC&iso=20111214
T19> &iso=20111214T19

The dial-in details are below. Please let me know if you require a dial-out
for this call.

Adobe Connect  meeting room:

http://icann.adobeconnect.com/r1onj8cflqp/

Wiki space: