Conversation with Bill Graham - ICANN Board Member from the NCPH

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Wed Aug 24 09:41:03 CEST 2011

Hi

FWIW when we doodled I thought I couldn't make this time but I ended up getting an earlier flight back and should be able to do it, so we'd have two councilors on the call.

I'd like to add to the agenda an item linked to the second issue below, namely the emergent process that Katim's sort of catalyzing concerning the development of a strategic vision for ICANN engagement with developing countries.  We're hoping to do a meeting in Dakar and I'd be interested to know where Bill is on this.

Thanks,

Bill