Conversation with Bill Graham - ICANN Board Member from the NCPH

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 22 20:45:52 CEST 2011

Other topics:

* Is the objection process for new TLDs still being revised in response to GAC demands?
* Issues in the new constituency process in NCSG
* IANA contract revisions and specifically C.2.2.1.3.2.