Charter Vote

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Aug 18 13:03:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

Somewhat.  I do not have the latest count of who voted.
I will probably request one at the end of this week since we still have one more week to go. Until 26 August.
I try not to ask too often as it creates more work for the people managing the vote.
Though, many people have told me privately that they have now voted so I am taking heart from that for the moment.

For anyone who is postponing their vote, until they have had a chance to explore the difference in detail between the docs and who does not wish to do a difference check themselves, I have created a Word based compare-documents document.  It can be found on the NCSG wiki page at:

https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/8945698/diif-Board_approved_NCSG+-approved.doc?version=1&modificationDate=1313626105000

or

http://is.gd/wbE4bP

I know that I discussed these on the list over the last years, but I am sure not everyone paid attention or remembers.  Also I am not sure how many people read the intermediate versions that were posted throughout the process - though I know some did, for I would periodically receive comments and question.

In any case I probably should have done this earlier and not waited for 2 voters to ask for it, but …

But if the absence of this comparison doc was the reason for any active member of the charter ballot voting list to avoid voting, that reason should now be alleviated.

Cheers

a.

PS.

Back to my last day of holiday in Edinburgh before starting the 2 day trek back home.
Plan to check out the art festival and have tickets for 2 shows tonight.

http://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/fragments-of-ash
http://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/female-hitchhiker-the-truth-about-getting-around-free

and maybe catch another performance at:

http://home.dancebase.co.uk/