The charter adoption ballot

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Sun Aug 14 09:36:31 CEST 2011

Hi Jorge

On Aug 13, 2011, at 4:55 PM, Jorge Amodio wrote:

> OK I found that my name is on the inactive list with "No response" ... To what ?

1.  To Avri's initial mass mailing to list subscribers asking them to check in

2.  To follow up messages on the list from Avri and others about the need to do this

3.  She's on vac now, but if memory serves Avri did direct bilateral follow ups

4.  I wrote to you on 22 July, noting, inter alia

> From: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
> Date: July 22, 2011 4:50:25 PM GMT+02:00
> To: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
> Bcc: Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at GMAIL.COM>   [others removed]

[snip]

> At present, you are listed as "inactive" and hence ineligible to vote due to no response to Avri's "Check In" message of 13 July.  We recognize that summer is a bad time to be tracking people down via email but we have no choice due to the way ICANN's calendar shapes up.  So some of us are now doing secondary outreach in the hope of getting our members into the voting pool.  If you still support NCUC and its objectives, we would greatly appreciate it if you could send Avri a note at avri at psg.com and confirm your email address and desire to participate.

Hope this helps to clarifiy things,

Bill