The charter adoption ballot

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sat Aug 13 17:38:46 CEST 2011

On 08/13/2011 09:55 PM, Jorge Amodio wrote:
> OK I found that my name is on the inactive list with "No response" ... To what ?
>
> I can't remember now and can't check if I ever received a message or if I did I probably missed it's importance and I guess given the large number of people that "didn't respond", that probably many missunderstood or didn't get that message.
>
> I don't believe that a vote based on a list that is clearly flawed should be considered valid and we should do and extra effort to correct the list first. It is not just a few on the "inactive" list.
>
> -J

Thanks for making your efforts - but some weeks ago there were very
systematic efforts mailed to the NCSG-DISCUSSION list so that all former
problems would be corrected and we would have a list with is NOT flawed.

If there are still flaws, this is probably due to some spam filters etc.
so that some people did not get the mail, or some other reasons the mail
was not handled - I just want to express my gratitude to Avri for the
many mails she sent to the list and the clean-up operations she made
replying to the responses she got from the list.

I really hope that we will get the necessary minimal number of votes,
and then also as positive votes, so that our efforts which we made over
several year, can now come to a good end.

Norbert

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia