The charter adoption ballot

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Fri Aug 12 20:57:57 CEST 2011

Additional peer pressure:  I voted within a few days of receiving the ballot.

Question:  How many NCSG active members are actually subscribed to this
listserv?  Maybe these appeals/reminders need to go out through the
election contact system itself.  If this is just a technical communication
gap, that would be ironic (and unfortunate).

Dan

PS:  If the appeals went out through the election system, with an
"unsubscribe" link for people who think it's spam, then if they don't
recognize the source they could reduce the total required to pass by
unsubscribing (i.e., reducing the number of active members).  Don't know
if that would be considered counterproductive or not...  Better to pass
with a smaller quorum, or fail with a larger one?