The charter adoption ballot

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Aug 12 15:58:31 CEST 2011

….  hiatus in vacation

On 2 Aug 2011, at 19:52, Avri Doria wrote:

> The NCSG has 155 votes recorded among active voters.  94 votes in favor will be required for the charter to be adopted.

As of the moment, only 43/104 possible active member voter with a  total vote  64/155.

So even if they all voted in favor - and that I do not know and should not know - we do not stand a chance of passing the charter.

I.e we have a long way to go!

Those who are listed on the active members list (I have not updated the list since the vote on the charter list was created) should have received the ballot.
Please find it and vote.

Thanks

a.

ok, nagging done,  back to vacation ….