List archive address (was: Re: The charter adoption ballot)

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Mon Aug 22 15:09:36 CEST 2011

Jorge, all,

Concerning the list archive. When we recently renamed the NCSG-NCUC list to
the NCSG list, the entire archive was moved to

http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/ncsg-discuss.html<http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/ncsg-ncuc-discuss.html>

On that page one can also find a "Subscriber's Corner" link where email
addresses, preferences can be updated.

Of course, the renaming happened at probably a most inconvenient time given
the elections, vacations, etc.  Apologies for any confusion, and +1 for
Avri's herculean efforts to date managing the election process.

Regards,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org