Fwd: [] PDP-WT meetings to reconvene on 25 August + public comment review tool

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Aug 18 12:32:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

We are about to go into another round of PDP Work Team discussion to deal with the comments received during the comment period.

Neither the NCSG nor its constituencies filed comments.  At this point, as I will be part of the discussions on how to handle comments that have been presented by others, and would be interested in any input that might come from NCSG members.

Thanks

a.

Begin forwarded message: