Election for ICANN Board seat now going on

InternationalParents info at FRENCHPARENTS.NET
Thu Apr 28 09:49:11 CEST 2011

Here's my vote for support, even if not for an actual vote!

Caroline

Frenchparents.net - Bilingual online community in San Francisco
http://www.frenchparents.net

InternationalParents -
Le premier réseau international des familles futées
The first international network for smart parents
http://www.internationalparents.net/