Call for participants to the GNSO Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI)

Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU
Mon Apr 18 04:09:43 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Avri has volunteered for the NCSG slot and/or NCUC alternate, and I've
volunteered for the NCUC slot and/or NCSG alternate. That will mean
that, on occasion, one of us will attend SCI meetings as the primary
(for either NCSG or NCUC) while attending also as alternate for the
other group, in the absence of the other person.

As always, we (and I believe Avri has already said as much) will be
happy to stand aside if anyone else would like to volunteer.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>