New Draft of the Applicant Guidebook for New gTLDs is Available for Public Comment

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Sun Apr 17 16:39:28 CEST 2011

I have gone through the issues relating to the rights protection
mechanisms and have posted something
at:http://www.komaitis.org/1/post/2011/04/icanns-compromises-for-the-rpms-r
aise-significant-concerns.html

I would like to encourage the members of NCUC to engage in submitting
comments on the various aspects of the Guidebook. I can certainly take the
lead on the Rights Protection Mechanisms, which in many cases have gone
worse compared to the previous versions.

KK