[council] .xxx is live

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 16 08:50:11 CEST 2011

Thanks William,

I have just called to ask the MICT officer if selling the .xxx in Thailand
is prohibited or not. According to the Thai Computer Crime Act, the provider
(including seller) will have to be responsible as the same level if the user
creates website that against the CC Act. We might be arrested if the user is
arrested.

As the president of the Thai Internet Hosting Service Provider Club, I'm the
one who have to negotiate this issue with the government. And I have to
emphasis that Thailand has a strong degree in internet censorship.

Hope us good luck,

Moui

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)