Domain Name Front Running

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Fri Apr 1 07:22:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

- As I suggest build the case with documented arguments and proof, including Andrew's ideas of experiments.
- then publish it.
- then take it to the ombudsman and to the staff responsible for doing the monitoring requested by the GNSO.

Once you done that work, it should be possible for the NCSG and perhaps others in the Non Contracted Parties' House to support your complaint in the GNSO Council

a.

then assuming the ombudsman does nothing, escalate to th