Fwd: [ncsg-policy] Fwd: [council] Call for participants to the GNSO Standing Committee on Improvement Implementation (SCI)

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Thu Apr 14 11:17:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

Volunteers should contact either contact their constituency/candidate constituency.  NCUC gets to select a representative and a secondary, while NPOC and CC can both select an observer.

If you are interested in the NCSG spot - send email to NCSG-policy at n4c.eu, the NCSG Policy Committee will then decide on whom to make the representative and who to make the secondary.

thanks

a.

Begin forwarded message: