Pre GNSO Council meeting NCSG Open Policy discussion

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Sat Apr 2 22:31:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

so far only 5 people have given preferences.  I will send in the request to Glen early Monday.
I will pick the one with the highest number of yes+maybes
Please fill in a line on the doodle scheduling poll.

thanks

a.