Fwd: ICANN=?windows-1252?Q?=92s_?=Responsibility to Respect International Human Rights Principles - [Docket No. 110207099-1099-01 /// RIN 0660-XA23]

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Apr 1 00:01:54 CEST 2011

FYI:  IP Justice statement on NTIA request for comments on IANA - ICANN.

Begin forwarded message:

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org