Applicants Sought from Internet User Community for Seat on Board of Directors

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Sep 1 11:36:32 CEST 2010

Hi all, I did apply to an At-Large seat back in 2000, I will maybe do it
again. If this does not endanger Alex's chances, it will be a good
opportunity to double the chances of having someone with our line of thought
well represented in At-Large.

All the best,

NG