Fwd: Call details & Adobe Connect for GNSO Council meeting 7 October 2010 at 15:00UTC

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Sep 27 17:28:52 CEST 2010

to All:

And a reminder that we will have a Open Members Pre Council Meeting Policy call on 5 October (15-17 UTC)
http://ncdnhc.org/events/october-ncsg-open-policy

I am glad that the Audio link is back.

a.

Begin forwarded message: