Reminder: Please join Today's NCSG Open Policy Call (18:00 UTC)

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Sep 7 17:58:22 CEST 2010

The monthly open policy discussions are intended to facilitate direct
dialogue between the NCSG membership and the NCSG GNSO Counselors on
policy matters pending before the GNSO Counsel (especially those
issues going to vote the next day in the GNSO Counsel).

Click here for international telephone dial-in information including
passcode and country-specific dial-in numbers.

Today's discussion agenda below.  Please join the call.  Thanks!

Best,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Avri Doria <avri at LTU.SE>
> Date: September 5, 2010 11:23:41 PM PDT
> To: NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: [NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: 7 Sept. & 5 Oct. NCSG Open Policy
> Calls
>
> Reminder.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>>   ** Tuesday 7 September at 18:00 UTC
>
> All NCSG members are invited and encouraged to attend - especially
> the Council members.
>
> Dialin details to be found on http://ncdnhc.org.  Those needing to
> be called need to inform Robin. I am not sure I can make the
> meeting but will try.  I have asked Robin/Rosemary to take it if it
> is  possible for them.
>
> http://ncdnhc.org/events/september-ncsg-open-policy
>

> 1. Discuss issues from GNSO Council agenda
>
> https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?
> proposed_agenda_8_september_2010
> https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?8_september_motions
>
> Council members are asked to send the list specific issues of
> concern/question before the meeting if possible.
>
> 2. Charter discussion
>
> https://st.icann.org/ncsg-ec/index.cgi?
> ncsg_charter_board_issue_resolution
>
> I think the Board and I are close to agreement at this point.
> Please give it a read -  you can also use the comparison capability
> to compare the first one in the tree with the last - that will give
> the changes since the Charter we approved.  Most of the recent
> changes have been details and involved crossing a lot of i's and
> dotting a lots of t's.
>
> Once the Board members in this sub-team are comfortable, they are
> planning to move it forward , I believe - as our October target for
> approval is coming up. I need to make sure it is something the NCSG
> can accept.
>
> I expect that even if I can't make the beginning of the meeting I
> can make the end.
> But if for reason I can't, I will listen to the recording.
>
> the list is a good place to discuss it as well.
>

> 3. AOB

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org