European Representative to NCUC Executive Committee Nomination

Cedric Laurant cedric at LAURANT.ORG
Tue Oct 26 01:29:05 CEST 2010

Dear Robin,
Thank you very much for your nomination, which I accept.
Please let me know if you or anyone on the list needs any additional
information about me.
Cedric
---

--
Cedric Laurant, Esq.
Attorney at Law (DC-USA) - Independent Consultant (Brussels, Belgium)