European Representative to NCUC Executive Committee Nomination

MEDA Shefqet medashefqet at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 21 19:53:29 CEST 2010

Dear Robin,
Excellent idea for this suggestion.
As part of the European region will support the nomination of Mr. Cedric as
a European representative to the NCUC Executive Committee