Nominations for NCSG GNSO Council members

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Thu Oct 21 17:48:24 CEST 2010

Hi Avri,

Thanks for the nomination. I am willing to stand for re-election.  And I
sincerely encourage anyone with interest in serving on the NCUC Exec Com to
also put forth their name.  It is always beneficial to bring in new and
diverse faces.

Best regards,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project