PPSC, OSC and the almost formed Standing committee to monitor GNSO Improvements

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Wed Oct 13 23:52:16 CEST 2010

Thanks for the analysis, Avri.  I agree with the institutional dynamics
and your recommendation that we support a new Standing Committee.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 914-374-0613
Fellow, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy