nomination of Konstantinos Komaitis to chair NCUC

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 13 07:03:48 CEST 2010

+1

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)

Tel. +66-86-335-3900
Fax. +66-2287-2614

Contact Me [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/moui> [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/poomjit> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/poomjit> [image:
Ning]<http://ncdnhc.org/page/membership-roster> [image:
WordPress] <http://moui.net>
 “"I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being
ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet." - Rodney
Dangerfield<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/759555/rodney-dangerfield/i-told-my-psychiatrist-that-everyone-hates-me-he-said>
”  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/quotes?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=quotes&utm_campaign=apps>