New ATRT issue.

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 5 21:58:04 CEST 2010

Thanks, Avri. This really is quite breath-taking. I hope your request for
information is successful.

I'm sorry I missed today's call. I had hoped to make it but it's not easy in
my current working environment. When I finish my current contract at the end
of February, I'll have more flexibility to take part in calls and also
respond to requests to help draft positions, like on the PDP issue last
week.

All the best, Maria