COICA

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 5 16:14:32 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Konstantinos Komaitis
<k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk> wrote:

> Why don't all interested individuals get together to compose a statement that can be signed on by us, adding that we are also members of ICANN's non-commercial group, thus we are also directly involved in policy concerning domain names?

I think this is a reasonable proposition given that it gives ICANN
office holders stronger grounding of their present of 'the community'
at the particular point in time and that our remaining mute leaves it
more open to their own interpretation.

Alex