Please join the NCSG open policy discussion on 5 October (15:00-17:00 UTC)

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Tue Oct 5 14:27:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

In general, I am willing, my primary concern is that we cover the areas that the council members will be voting on.  We have already been informed of 2 council members who can't make it, it we switch the issues, then that make 3 council members who are missing for the meat of the meeting which is the issue before council at this week's meeting.    In scheduling these meetings as we do, including doing doodle polls before the meeting, the primary purpose is to review the issues before the council.

And I do not know about the other 3 council members either.

a.