COICA

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Mon Oct 4 18:22:14 CEST 2010

I'm also concerned about COICA (see
<http://wendy.seltzer.org/blog/archives/2010/09/21/copyright-censorship-and-domain-name-blacklists-at-home-in-the-us.html>),
but I'm wary of doing something from ICANN-space.

ICANN declined to participate in DC discussions of "voluntary" domain
censorship measures last week, and I think that's the right stance --
it's outside ICANN's scope to address the *use* of domain names.  I
think we could submit joint comments as individuals whose knowledge and
experience comes in part from participation in ICANN activities.

--Wendy

>>> www.graduateinstitute.ch/cig/drake.html

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 914-374-0613
Fellow, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy