Proposed public comment submission for PDP review

Mary Wong Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU
Fri Oct 1 05:32:47 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Attached is what I propose to submit to the New PDP Proposals public comment forum shortly. Since the PDP-WT report is about 150 pages long and I could not devote as much time or attention to it as it warrants, my comments are necessarily brief though I hope helpful and reflective of many NCSG members' concerns.

(I've not been able to tackle more than what the WT characterized as Stages I through IV of a PDP. This means I've not commented on the more abstract and "future" issues, such as Stage V and Overarching Issues.)

It would be good if NCSG and/or NCUC could sign on to some, or all, of the comments. Please do raise issues of concern and/or questions on this list for discussion at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks to Avri, Alex and Gabriel for representing NCSG and NCUC on the work team.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH 03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have changed and now follow the convention: firstname.lastname at law.unh.edu. For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law, please visit law.unh.edu