Fwd: [council] Draft GNSO Council Election Procedures for the GNSO Council Chair to be seated in Cartagena

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Oct 25 12:30:56 CEST 2010

Beyond the NCUC election, there's another one to have on our radars…No formally declared candidates yet but at least two likely ones, more to come...

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance