Fw:Re: Nominations for NCSG GNSO Council members

关媛媛 asmartlawyer at 126.COM
Wed Oct 13 22:06:02 CEST 2010

 I totally support for nominations of William Drake and Mary Wong.
Leslie Guan

-------- Forwarding messages --------
From: "Ángel Sánchez Seoane" <angel.sanchez.seoane at GMAIL.COM>
Date: 2010-10-13 21:24:17
To:  NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Nominations for NCSG GNSO Council members
   +1

   A.

--

This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered confidential and may well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.