nomination of Konstantinos Komaitis to chair NCUC

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Oct 12 07:02:18 CEST 2010

I'd like to nominate Konstantinos Komaitis to be the next chair of NCUC.

As you know, my term as chair ends in Cartagena in December and I'd
like to leave it knowing that the constituency will be in good hands
- as I believe it would be with Konstantinos as the next chair.

KK has served this constituency with distinction over the last
several years - especially his contributions on GNSO Special
Trademark Interest (STI) team and the MAPO cross-constituency work
teams.  And KK has demonstrated leadership within NCUC and that is
exactly what we need to grow - new members continually rising up in
the ranks to replace us old-timers.   But I'm not leaving, just
making room for more people.

I hope KK will accept my nomination of him to be the next chair of NCUC.

Thanks!
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org